__________________________________________________________

About

Portfolio

My Home

Work With Me

Tours

Interviews

Creative Spaces

Style

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yellow front door



I'm hooked on front doors painted in bright colours. These days whenever I come across an image in a magazine of a brightly painted front door I tear it out. I have quite the collection happening!

Brightly painted entrances are something I again don't seem to come across often in Sydney. Maybe I need to be more observant? Most front doors I see are either stained wood or white (or another similar 'safe' colour).

Today's chosen colour to show you is soft yellow on these rough and worn doors shot by photographer Anna Kern.


CREATIVE SPACES

DECORATING

DESIGN

INTERVIEWS

STYLE

TOURS

WRITE TO
PO BOX 42220
LUGARNO NSW
AUSTRALIA 2210

viv@ishandchi.com


VIA EMAIL